Plant One Projection
Scrap Belt or Scrap Incline VFD Disconnected: Troubleshooting
A customer called and stated that after hitting the E-Stop that both of the VFDs for the Scrap Incline & Scrap Belt were disconnected (Yellow).
- Restart VC1 – No Change
- Restart Saw – No Change
- Unplug the RJ11 jack from VFD 30 – No Change
- Unplug the RJ11 jack from VFD 31 – No Change
- Asked the customer to open the scrap enclosure and confirm that the (Brown) (White/Blue) (Blue) wires going into terminals 93, 94, & 95 are fully inserted and not loose or easy to pull out.
- This was the problem the White/Blue wire wasn’t making a solid connection. Upon wiggling the wire the scrap belt and the Scrap incline VFDs connected & disconnected.
- The customer had to fully insert the wire and then tighten the screw in the terminal to lock the wire in place.
Table of Contents