Plant One Projection
GS1 & GS2
- Power off.
- Remove old drive take note of where the wires are exactly.
- Install new drive put wires back in the exact same location.
- Make sure that on the GS1 the dip switch is in the up position.
- On the GS2 all 3 switches need to be in the up position.
- Power up
- Set settings. 9-00 <Axis number> (See label DRxx)
For example if the DR Label is DR20 you would put 20 into 9-00.
The Axis number the number after the text.
Component labels work as follow DR=Drive FU=Fuse V=VC1 etc.
In this case you will be replacing a drive next to the drive will be a component label. See Below
Set Setting 9-01 2
Set Setting 9-02 4
1. Press Program
2. Use the Up/Down buttons until you reach 9-
3. Press Program/Enter
4. 9-00 should be selected. Press Enter
5. Select <axis number> with arrow keys then press enter.
6. 9-01 should be selected press enter.
7. Select 2 with arrow keys press enter.
8 9-02 should be selected press enter.
9. Select 4 with arrow keys press enter.
10. Restart controlling software