Retro C: Specifications
Retro C Basic System Includes
- Autofeeding SmartConveyor 8-12ft (10 chain conveyor)
- 1 full set of saw blades
- Scrap incline NOT included.(optional)
- 1 year phone or internet technical support
Retro C Physical Specifications
- 208V-240V three-phase 150A (single-phase available as an option)
- 90 PSI air pressure
- #1 Saw Head – 20” carbide tip blade (105° – 3°, bottom side cuts)
- #2 Saw Head – 20” carbide tip blade (105° – 3°, top side cuts)
- #3 Saw Head – 20” carbide tip blade (105° – 3°, top side cuts)
- #4 Saw Head – 20” carbide tip blade (105° – 3°, bottom side cuts)
- #5 Saw Head – 32” carbide tip blade (96° – 0°, top scarf side cuts)
- #1-4 7.5HP – 3600rpm, #5 10HP – 1800rpm
- See Saw Geometry sheet for max cut lengths and limits.
- Feed Chain: 2×3 – 2×12
- Weight is approx. 18,000lb.
Retro C Standard Features
- Autofeeding keeps the saw feeding as fast as the operator can prep the wood.
- Setup times are 8-10 seconds.
- Autofeeding cycle time is <30 seconds. (time from setup to setup with a board passing through saw)
- Peak material feed rate of 150 boards per minute.
- Length & centerline tolerance +/- 1/16 inches.
- Soft start of all blade motors. (Surge reduction)
- Electronic breaking of blades is faster, more reliable and safer than pneumatic brakes.
- 15 closed loop automated axis (reduced moving parts)
- 5 – Head angulations
- 5 – Head heights
- 2 – Synchronized material feed
- 1 – Carriage
- 2 – Material In/Out
- 2 pneumatic lumber stop axis
- Variable speed scrap conveyor and extra drive for third-party incline conveyor.
- .TRS and .EZY file format support (all major plate suppliers)
- Compatible with Alpine eShop.
- Manual board setup mode for special cuts.
- Sawyer operates from the fixed end of the saw. This is safer and allows him to prepare material for autofeeding so the saw never stops.
- Sealed gearboxes reduce the need for cleaning and lubrication.
- UL508A listed electrical panels.
- Standard ELO industrial touch screen. (35 million touches)
- Solid-state read-only computer system.
- Standard Ethernet wiring and connectors are used throughout the saw.
- Cutting sheet details are shown on the screen, no paper is required for cutting.
- Environmental: 32F – 110F ambient temperature.
- Sawyer TV
- Catcher TV
- 2nd live deck
- Outfeed part catch table
- Scrap incline conveyor
- SpeedCatch cart loading system
- Linear Pickline