Plant One Projection
Material Feed Loss of Synchronization Issue
Material Feed Chain Loss of Synchronization Issue
Loss of synchronization between the left and right material feed chains can occur when there is a disproportional amount of load on the side or the other.
STEPS TO DIAGNOSE THE ISSUE
- Check the load on the conveyors within the software
- Verify that nothing is mechanically jamming the conveyors. Example: Cotter pin sticking out or a small piece of wood.
- Using the software check which side shows the error most by moving each side independently.
- Check the encoders to make sure that they are secure and not moving or rotated.
- If the error persists you will need to replace an encoder.
If you have determined that you need to replace the encoder please see this article for additional instructions: