Enventek has worked with Gary Machinery to develop a truss slitter. This amazing slitter can slit up to 16 gauge steel plates without harming the plate teeth. The plate slitter can operate at a speed of 90 ft. per min. In this economy make every plate count! Cut some of your unused larger plates into smaller usable plates instead of buying more. Works well any truss plates including ITW Alpine Plates and Mitek Industries Plates.
- Cut some of your dead inventory into usable plate sizes
- Eliminate wasted over plating by cutting the exact size plate
- Hold a smaller inventory by buying large plates and cutting the odd size plates
- Small footprint won't take up much space
- Faster and safer than other methods of cutting plates
- Cuts accurately without hurting integrity of plate teeth
How It Works
The operator quickly adjusts the Backgauge system (the system that guides the plate) to the distances that of plate to cut off. The operator then turns on the machine and places the plate with the teeth up and slides it through the machine which slices it. If a box is placed below the out feed side the cut plate will fall into the box with ease.
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 16 gauge
- Minimum Sliting Width: 1.25"
- Maximum Slitting Width: 24.25"
- Speed: 90 ft. per min.
- Voltage: 115/230 VAC
- Shipping Weight: 465 lbs